BOOM! Here's the 3rd episode of the 'Learn Guitar Podcast'.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to embellish your chords and sound more musical in 3 easy steps.
- 3 essential scales which will kick start your lead guitar journey.
- Jamming Tips! 4 quick and easy ways to sound incredible when you play with other guitarists.
- The #1 practice secret that will turbo-charge your guitar progress.
- A cool picking technique which is used by country guitar gods.
0:36 - Lead Lines (Lead Guitar Role & The 4 Pillars Of Lead Guitar Knowledge)
10:00 - Quick Chords (G Major 7 & How To Embellish Chords)
16:52 - Tips & Advice (How To Jam With Other Guitarists | How To Practice Effectively)
31:10 - Rhythm Section (Hybrid Picking)
34:45 - Theory Tips (Major Scales vs Minor Scales vs Pentatonics)
38:40 - One Last Thing (Carlos Santana, Jimi Hendrix, Banjos, Mandolins, 'It Might Get Loud' & Led Zep Reunion?)
Download the BONUS PACK for this episode:
Visit our site for free guitar tips & video lessons: